This month, I had the great privilege of being interviewed by Lisa Bush—the creator of the Working Mom Wellness Community and host of the Working Mom Wellness Podcast.
In the episode: We Are All Works in Progress, we spoke about:
- How design—though often invisible—has a significant impact on women’s mental and physical health.
- How recognizing design’s influence can be a powerful step to taking ownership of our own health.
- What the design process can teach us about wellness.
- How design—like our own health—is a constant work in progress.
What to know more?
- See Caroline Perez’ Invisible Women
- Follow Lisa on Twitter @LisaBush_Writer
- Check out Lisa’s The Working Mom Reset Course: A guilt-free approach to decreasing your workload and saying good-bye to burnout.